Downloadable version: RESUME
13128 Amarillo Avenue
Austin, TX 78729
Objective: As a long-time manager intimately familiar with the process of game development, I am interested in working for companies that succeed at producing top quality, successful games and have excellent work environments.
October 2009- BioWare, Austin, Texas
Present Senior Designer/Cinematics
· Responsible for creating and directing cinematics in “Star Wars: The Old Republic”.
· Manage a team of in-house designers.
· Primary art, lighting and VFX designer for all in-game cinematics.
· Provided formal quality and efficiency training for the cinematic design team.
October 2007- BioWare, Austin, Texas
2009 Senior Environment Artist/Planet Lead
· Responsible for creating and directing the look and feel of several planets in “Star Wars: The Old Republic”.
· Managed a large number of in-house and contract artists.
· Responsible for extensive on-site training of a 30-person Chinese outsourcing team.
· Primary texture artist for the environment team.
April 2007- Freelance work, Austin, Texas
· Produced several screenplays requested by creative executives at Cartoon Network and Dreamworks.
· Provided models and textures for a nationally broadcast GameStop commercial.
March 2006- Kingsisle Entertainment, Austin, Texas
April 2007 Environment Artist
· Created models, textures and concepts for a TBA casual MMO.
· Lead a small team responsible for design and creation of 3D minigames.
· Art-centric credited game designer.
December 2003- Wolfpack Studios/Ubisoft, Austin, Texas
March 2006 Lead Artist
· Created models, textures and concepts for “Shadowbane: Throne of Oblivion” (second expansion).
· Managed a production team of in-house artists and external contractors during production on “Throne of Oblivion”.
· Shipped “Shadowbane: Throne of Oblivion” for the PC.
March 2003- Wolfpack Studios/Ubisoft, Austin, Texas
December 2003 Senior Artist
· Created models, textures and concepts for “Marvel Online Super Heroes” demo, created for Vivendi Universal.
· Managed several external contractors for the production of the “Marvel Online Super Heroes” demo.
· Created key art for “Ironclad Battalion” game pitch
· Created models, textures and concepts for “Shadowbane: Rise of Chaos” (first expansion).
· Shipped “Shadowbane: Rise of Chaos” for the PC.
March 2001- Wolfpack Studios, Austin, Texas
March 2003 Associate Artist
· Created production assets for characters, creatures and environments, from concepting to modeling and texturing.
· Hired and managed employees for Shadowbane’s “Event Team” responsible for running designer-driven events during Shadowbane’s beta and post-release phases.
· Shipped “Shadowbane” for the PC, with additional designer and world builder credit due to extensive contributions to both departments.
· 3DStudio Max
· Macromedia Flash
· HeroBlade engine
· Gamebryo engine
· Bigworld engine
University of Central Florida, Orlando, Florida
Traditional (2D) Animation major